About Our Law Firm
Serving as the Bridge to Your New Chapter in Life
If you are currently considering divorce in Central Florida or any other surrounding area in Florida, your choice in legal representation could serve as a pivotal influence on the outcome of your case. Divorce matters are often hotly contested and will result in court-ordered enforcements that could change the dynamics of a family for years.
Divorce certainly is not just a minor decision; rather, it is one of the most life-changing choices that you can make for your family. The decisions involved with your divorce must be given the weight and consideration that they deserve. You can trust our firm to provide you with the legal guidance that you need at this difficult juncture in your life.
Guidance from Our Board Certified Marital & Family Law Specialist
Achieving Board Certification status is considered to be among the highest levels of legal specialization. Attorney Leonard Ross is proud to be one of the very few Board Certified legal professionals in the area.
At The Law Offices of Ross & Glover, you will find a law firm that:
Completely recognizes your needs and unique point of view
Has a proven track record of success in litigation and mediation
Has an essential role within the legal community
Has a trusted reputation for offering clients with first-rate services
Consistently delivers top-notch results at an affordable rate
Is completely devoted to a client-focused approach to legal representation
Work with a Nationally Recognized Law Firm
At The Law Offices of Ross & Glover, we have an indisputable track record of success. Due to our unparalleled combination of legal skills, professional knowledge, trial savvy, and client management, we have achieved some of the most prominent recognitions in the legal community.
- Florida Legal Elite Status
- Board Certified as a specialist in Marital and Family Law
- Florida Board Certified
- Family Law Mediator
- Qualified Florida Parenting Coordinator
- Named to Florida Super Lawyers® List 2015-2016
- Nation’s Top One Percent of Attorneys
- 10 Best Attorneys: American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 10 Best: American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the Seminole County Bar Association
- Member of the Volusia County Bar Association
- Member of the Flagler County Bar Association
- Member of the Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Member of the Broward County Bar Association
- Former Chairman of the Florida Bar Fee Arbitration Committee for Central Florida
Attorney Ross has served on numerous committees and boards for the cities of Daytona Beach and Ormond Beach. Additionally, Attorney Ross has served as an Adjunct Professor of Law at Daytona State College. With a vast array of accomplishments to our firm’s name, our Central Florida divorce attorneys are confident that we possess the skills and resources to effectively handle any type of family law issue.
Featured in the Media
As one of the most highly sought out divorce attorneys in Central Florida, Attorney Ross has been regularly featured on public media avenues.
Some of Attorney Ross’s most recent appearances include:
– Marie Claire
Due to his specialized knowledge and insightful opinions on family law and other divorce-related issues, Attorney Ross is often consulted and published in a wide array of magazines, newspapers, books and periodicals.
Sara E. Glover, Esquire
Ms. Glover has been with the firm since 2008 practicing family law exclusively. She graduated from Auburn University with a degree in political science. She attended Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida on a merit based scholarship.
Ms. Glover is active in our community and serves as the Volusia Bar Association’s Social Chair. She is a member of the Florida Bar, the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar, the Volusia Bar Association, the Family Law Section of the Volusia Bar Association, and the Volusia County Civil Trial Lawyers Association. Ms. Glover has been involved with several local charitable and nonprofit organizations as well.
- Undergraduate degree in Political Science from Auburn University, 2000-2004
- Member of the Alpha Chi Omega and Promotional Chair
- Volunteer for Safe Harbor Women’s Shelter
- Volunteer for Best Buddies
Professional Accolades and Recognitions
- 2016 Daytona Beach News Journals’ Top Lawyer in Family Law for Volusia and Flagler Counties
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member of the Florida State Bar
- Member of the Family Law Section of Florida
- Board Member of the Volusia County Bar Association
- Member of the Volusia Family Law Section of the Volusia Bar
Speak with a Leading Daytona Beach Divorce Attorney
If you are currently considering divorce or are in the midst of a complex family law battle, you do not have to take this current legal matter on by yourself. With the help of our Central Florida divorce lawyers at your side, you and your family can emerge from this difficult event. We at The Law Offices of Ross & Glover recognize that difficult marital relationships or disputes between spouses can often feel incredibly hopeless. Perhaps you may even feel weighed down by the constant arguing, bitterness, or resentment.
Now is your time to move forward with your life! Though it can be incredibly easy to act on your emotions, we can help neutralize any feelings of guilt or strife, and help you and your former spouse make informed decisions that can protect every member of the family for years to come.
If you are ready to embrace this next chapter, please contact The Law Offices of Ross & Glover today. We are ready to help you and your family make a seamless transition into your new life.